Just to show that this blog really is random, we shall now go from discussing gender in literature & film and exhibits at the MOMA to Indiana Jones.
I should say that I don’t normally post this kind of thing, as this blog really isn’t designed or intended to be another of the myriad movie news/rumor/gossip sites (though if you are looking for that kind of thing, you can find a few of the more entertaining - and colorful - rumor sites here, here, here, and here), but there is a lingering element of the younger geek still in me – the geek who read piles of comics and loved popcorn action movies.
So here ya’ go – for all of those who, like me, were alive (and conscious) in the eighties, think Indiana Jones is cool (in his first and third outings, anyway), and who (also like me) still possess a bit of inner geekiness. I know you’re out there.
Common sense about the law of diminishing returns and quality be damned.
Link to the new Indiana Jones Trailer here.
No comments:
Post a Comment