I have recently found myself between books, and have consequently been rooting around for things to read. As I often do in such periods, I sit a stack of books that I think I could, or should, read in front of me – only to find that I am completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices. And so I turn to magazines. Good magazines - not ye old tabloids (though The Weekly World News is always good for a silly laugh, I admit). Or, when I’m trying to feel technologically savvy (good luck there, self), I turn to these magazines’ online equivalent.Fortunately for me, I have discovered that The Atlantic Monthly actually publishes fiction. Big news. Spread the word.
Okay, I’m not quite that dense – I did know about that last bit. But I did just discover where The Atlantic has a whole bunch of their current and old fiction stashed away on their website. I’ve been reading a little bit of it. Good stuff. You can find all of it here.
1 comment:
I read the essay by Ann Patcheet: "The Love Between Two Women Is NOt Normal". Loved it.
Post a Comment