Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Artforum Site

It’s been a little while since last I looked at the Artforum website, but when I stopped there today I was reminded of its uses. There are many things on the site – too many to list in a brief blog entry like this one.

However, I noticed that they do have a handy feature that lists a number of the current major exhibits and instillations across the country. You'll find the link here. Of course, the list may not be enormously helpful to folks (like me) who don’t live in L.A., Manhattan, Chicago, or SF. Nonetheless, it is handy if you’re going to be in one of those cities in the near future.

The Artforum site does have a great many other things that are interesting, however, even if you don’t live in the above mentioned cities. It’s a nifty site.

No comments: