Just a (very) brief follow up to my earlier blog entry concerning crime novelist Patricia Highsmith. The publishing company W.W. Norton has a nice little site dedicated soley to her. Of course, I’m sure they’d really love it if folks went right to the “Buy the Books” section, but I skipped that step and went straight to the library (where, as usual, I picked up more books than I’ll ever be able to read).
The site is handy, however, if you aren’t that familiar with Highsmith and her work. While it isn’t as comprehensive as it could be, the site does have some good info on her life and works. You’ll find the link to the site here.
And, as a last bit, below you'll find links to two interesting interviews that were conducted with Highsmith during the 1980s.
1. Interview conducted by Gerald Peary, from Sight and Sound, Spring 1988
2. Audio interview conducted by Don Swain on CBS Radio, 1987
No comments:
Post a Comment