Planning on being in San Francisco in the spring? Then why not go to the de Young Museum? It's going to have some nifty exhibits!
Does that sound way too much like some pitchman’s corny play for customers? I fear it might.
Anyway, in all seriousness, the museum does have some nifty exhibits coming up.
As usual, I will plug an upcoming photography exhibit. Flower photography isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, I’m sure, but if you’re a beginning photographer (like me – and am I ever a beginner), flower photography is a great way to experiment and learn. Flowers seem like such an easy subject to start with as a beginner… until you see work done by somebody who is an actual professional , and realize that you’ve got a long way to go (again, sadly, so very like me).
Nonetheless, the de Young will have an exhibit of wildflower photography by Nathan Hale, running from March 8 – September 21. Should be good. You’ll find a link to the page for this exhibit here.
Of course, the museum also has plenty of other good things going for it – including an excellent permanent collection. You’ll find the link to the museum’s main website here.
All of it is quite worth checking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment